Monday, August 22, 2011

Member Introduction - A "Getting to Know" Your Neighbor, of sorts



I thought it may be a good idea to provide a small bio of Tawn & I as well as any of you UH Playgroup members that would like to be included.

I'm currently asking Tawn for hers so we'll start with me. Convenient, isn't it? :)
(me & my oldest, Hunter)
Azie:

SAHM Mom of 2 (both boys, 2&3)
Atlanta transplant from FL then NY to here
UH resident for 2 years
Before Kids: Dance Instructor
Guilty Pleasure: Cheese Plates, Cakes of any Flavor, & Dance Reality Shows
Vintage Shop owner on Etsy: {verdigreen}
Addicted to "Upcycling" - finding old stuff and repurposing it - and Pinterest
Also, I like to take pictures. LOTS of pictures. Of anything and everything but my "muses" are my kids, natch.
Feel free to comment if you have any questions you'd like to know about me.

(me & my hubs BEFORE kids...notice the intense eye contact)

No comments:

Post a Comment