Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

WOW! I am still recovering from the rum cider, s'mores and candy overload from last night but I just had to blog about what a fabulous fun time we had in Underwood Hills last night. 
It was H&K's very first time trick-or-treating and it couldn't have been better! 
There is such a strong sense of community here and I am proud to be a part of this neighborhood. I often times don't feel it since we live in a more "isolated" area with no true neighbors on either side of us but last night was just the reminder I needed. 
It was great seeing you all with your cuties (including the Shark Dog) dressed up. Thanks for kindly smiling at our family costume...that's how we roll. Actually, I'm fairly certain if we hadn't dressed up there was no amount of candy-bribing I could've done to get the boys to agree to being wrapped in gauze. 
I loved meeting new faces and I even heard "Oh, you're the blog Azie!" once or twice. ha! That was funny. Or perhaps it was the rum cider. 
A BIG Thank You to the Kauffman's for hosting us last night. :)
Here's a few snapshots -- please email me some of your own to add! Oddly enough, Tawn and I were wearing coordinating (totally unplanned) costumes:



No comments:

Post a Comment