Thursday, March 29, 2012

Collier Chiropractic

Disclaimer: I am not paid to "advertise" on our blog and it's not monetized, intentionally. 

I try my best to support the small businesses directly surrounding Underwood Hills so when I finally caved in and opted to seek Chiropractic care for my rib issue (second son kicked it out of place during pregnancy) I chose Collier Chiropractic despite Dr. Rivchun being "out of network" for my insurance. She came up with a reasonable payment plan and her location was convenient for my daily routine (next to Malaya & Publix). After a few visits I knew I made the right decision. The numbness, pain and discomfort are all gone and my range of motion is back to a healthy level again so I can literally breathe a sigh of relief with ease.
For parents, bringing the tots along is welcomed and Dr. Rivchun has a play area, animal crackers, and stickers for tots to enjoy. (And they do!)

Collier Chiropractic is running a Tax Relief Special: "schedule your first appt before April 15th & receive each service for $10.40...it's that EZ!" 
Contact her office for more information: 404.351.5933.

And really guys, do not delay if you have pain or tingling in your back. Thinking "oh this is just how it's going to feel" isn't the best method of coping. The longer it goes untreated the worse you'll feel & the more recovery you'll need -- I learned the hard way. It feels so good to be myself again. Thanks Dr. Rivchun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment