Friday, March 8, 2013

The Craft Room - LEGO Workshop

The Craft Room is a cool little studio space in Underwood Hills based out of our neighbor's home. 
Here's some info from their website:

What is the Craft Room?

The Craft Room is a place where friends and neighbors of all ages gather to make cool stuff. It’s not an official “business” just a room above our garage where we love to gather people to create things.
If you’d like to bring a group over to do whatever (craft, mom’s night out, lego workshop, birthday party etc.), click here and let me know what you’re after. We can figure something out!
:) The Gordon Family (Jen, Wyatt, Georgia & Jia)

This weekend Craig is hosting a workshop: build your own LEGO Dwarf to celebrate the DVD release of The Hobbit. I have very found memories of my mom reading Tolkien novels to me after dinner so this one is close to my heart! I always wanted to live in the Shire...


What a great idea & a fun way to bond with your kids. :) Thanks Craig & the Gordon family for hosting such a wonderful event!



No comments:

Post a Comment