Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall at the Farm with the Family

One of my favorite things about the change in the weather (in addition to the weather actually changing to a cooler, more livable temperature) is our annual family visit to a local farm. I am a HUGE fan of coffee with apple donuts, s'mores on a campfire, hay rides (bumps and all), and the pumpkin patch photo opps galore. **Truthfully I also really love any excuse to wear a pair of boots...**

Last year we went to Cagle's Family Farm in Canton and really enjoyed ourselves. The farm we're visiting this year is called Southern Belle Farm in McDonough. I'll post pics and rate it when we return. 


We've only lived here two years so we haven't found our favorite farm yet and I don't mind seeing a new one each year. Do you all have any recommendations? Why does your family love the farm you visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment