Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blog Interrupted

We interrupt your regular programming to bring you this message:

Sorry it's been a few days (ahem, week) since I posted...but...until the blog becomes more second-nature for our UH community (by way of readers/followers, comments, user entries) it's a bit much for lonely ole' me to maintain. I'm going to continue blogging as much as I can but in moments of dire straits where emergencies come calling (ie: decorating my house for halloween) there may be brief intermissions.

Wouldn't it be great if during these moments our neighbors (YOU) could submit something to me to post for you? (a "Meet Your Neighbor" or a promotion of a local event or kid-friendly restaurant, etc.)

Think it over. In the meanwhile, here's what's been taking my time from you:  

Halloween Decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment