Monday, September 26, 2011

People are talkin', talkin' 'bout...Halloween

With the upcoming Costume Exchange a mere 8 days away *gasp!* I am in the Halloween mood full-effect. Decorations are in progress. Costumes are being shoddily piecemealed (?) together. What? That's not a verb? Anyway...it's happening all around me. So it's a perfect time to introduce a helpful tool for some lessons at home. 

Just as an FYI, I am not a homeschooler in the traditional sense, but I am a proponent of using every opportunity I can to teach through play and exploration. (Mainly to balance out the excessive Nick Jr time when the coffee hasn't kicked in or I'm folding a load of laundry.) Judge away, it's ok. I've come to terms with my mothering. ;) 
cover
I stumbled upon these wonderful resources on a mommy blog I follow called Oopsey Daisy. She creates these THICK packets chock full of goodness and shares them FOR FREE! See for yourself. It contains and over abundance of fun preschool activities, games, reading materials, craft ideas, yadda yadda yadda. Here's the link to the H is for Halloween Mommy School Packet. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment