Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is it Spring yet?

The weather is wacky this Winter and these glimpses of warmth and early-blooms are making me jones for Spring. 
And since I can't don a floral jumper and frolic in the daisies yet, I sit in my sweatshirt curled under a blanky with my laptop overheating on my lap (and let's be honest, tummy) whilst I click away on Pinterest finding the cutest EVER Spring ideas from decor to party planning to menu ideas and hope that when it finally IS time to be called to action (in the sense that a playdate is upon us and I need clever themed kid food ideas) I won't forget that I pinned 348 versions of a St Pattys Day snack. 
Just in case I DO forget...here are a few: 
Leprechaun Hats made from Plastic Rubbermaid Containers

Pretzel Shamrock

Lucky Charms and Green Milk for Breakfast

Rainbow Twizzlers and Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment