Sunday, March 11, 2012

Legoland Discovery Center

There's a new Sheriff in town...by the name of Legoland at Phipps. We are so excited to visit! My boys are a bit young for a full-blown Lego experience but Legoland Discovery Center may be a great new place to host parties and has a Duplo Village for lil' tykes. They even have a life-size lego house which I plan on checking out myself since I oft wished I could live in the lego homes I built when I was a little girl playing with my brother's hand-me-down legos. Is this something I should be sharing with a therapist?

Anyway I know Legoland is becoming the next big commercialized racket in terms of pricy theme park venues but it's nice to have a new alternative to the museums and bounce zones in town (and I also am a sucker for a Lego minifigure) so perhaps we'll see you there after the Grand Opening on March 17th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment