Thursday, March 15, 2012

Playdate in the Park & St Pattys Day Parade

I suppose if you've read the title there's nothing more to say.
Maybe I'm just lazing out since it's 11pm and I've been up frosting green cupcakes all night. We may never know.

Anyway on to bidnass, tomorrow is the weekly playgroup playdate in the park (say that 5 times fast) and this weekend is Atlanta's Irish Big Hurrah - the St Patrick's Day Parade. So start corning your beef and drinking your stout (?) ale (?) ok I clearly have no clue. Green beer perhaps?  The festival boasts the WORLD'S LARGEST IRISH FLAG and a kick-arse U2 Tribute band amongst other things. Irish dancing! Gaelic poetry! Kermit the Frog! (1 of those 3 things I made up and it's surprisingly not the latter.)

Also if you have a thing for kilts...not that you would *nervous laugh*...but if you DO then you'd probably enjoy the parade. 

Oh, kids? Yes...there's kid stuff too. Did I mention Kermit? He'll be there. And also, it's a PARADE. SO natch the wee lassies and laddies will love it.


May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
~Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment